Your Career at DCS
If you are Capable, Competent, and Credible…if you thrive in an environment that encourages you to take ownership of everything you do…DCS has the career you are looking for.
We provide opportunities to incorporate your unique talents and develop marketable new skills. Our salaries and benefits are competitive, and our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven.
Self-managed team members
We seek self-managed team members who take pride in their ability to handle new business challenges and find even better ways to improve our customer’s experience.
We will partner together to provide our customers with excellence in service and quality in all we do…driving even bigger opportunities for all of us as a team!
DCS POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Hill AFB, Ogden Utah.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Apply
Please submit your resume if you are a highly qualified and experienced professional, who is committed to service, likes challenges and is passionate about results which positively impact you, the customer and the company’s growth.
If you are dedicated to the spirit of service, we make applying easy. Just email your resume along with your cover letter or email message stating which position you are interested in.
Service with a Purpose. Entrepreneurial Spirit. We Know Your Name
Do you wonder if you are better off at a larger company or a more entrepreneurial company? Each offer different advantages, but what if you could experience some of the best of both?
- DCS offers a family-style, entrepreneurial environment that is enjoying healthy growth. We are still led by founder, Frank M. Crowder, Jr., who has the same passion for this business today as he did when the company started in 2011.
- DCS has a respected reputation. Like any candidate you want to associate yourself with an employer you are proud to represent. As a responsible community partner, we also enjoy dedicating time and resources to assisting our homeless Veterans. We partner with Haven for Hope in San Antonio, Texas.
- Many of our services are carried out on military bases across the U.S. You get to experience one of the largest employers, our U.S. Government. Yet you bring your expertise as a civilian to assisting in carrying out this worthy mission.
- Our DCS Team is like a family. We know your name and your passion and like a family try to support your professional growth. We reward good behavior and help change unsuccessful behavior.
- DCS provides a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k). For (SCA) Service Contract Act contracts the non-voluntary benefits and 401(a) are paid through the (H&W) Health & Welfare.
- Personal development comes with greater autonomy, more decision making and escalating responsibilities that help you gain valuable experiences that will assist in your marketability.
Who succeeds at DCS?
Every company has its own distinct culture and we are forthright about ours. We seek and reward smart, self-motivated professionals who provide excellence in service to our customers, partners and their fellow employees.
Who better to provide quality candidates than our own DCS employees? Their understanding of what the job takes and what type of behavior is needed is why we provide an Employee Referral Program. If you learned of DCS through a current employee be sure to let us know when you apply so we can reward them.
Are You Ready To Join Us?
Join the winning team that will respect your abilities; treat you well and inspire you to climb higher toward your goals!
Knowledge, skills and abilities are key success factors when searching for candidates, but the correct fit for the culture in which they will work is as important. One of the most reliable methods to ensure the new employee will fit with our culture is to be recommended by someone working in that culture. Employee Referrals are important to the company’s successful candidate placement. They play a crucial role in identifying those with the correct skills, values, and personal behaviors. Our Employees are rewarded for those they recommend and are hired. When applying for a position be sure to name the DCS employee who has referred you.
We hold our employees accountable for supporting our community by incorporating community involvement into their annual goals. They can accomplish this through donations or donating time.
Paying it forward!
Government Contracting Offices
DCS is positioned to quickly take on contracts. We are financially aligned to take on large payrolls, provide the systems and processes to effectively and efficiently onboard large numbers of employees, and can effectively recruit the skillsets and personal behaviors needed to fulfill the contract needs. The home page on this website provides all the avenues that DCS can contract with the government:
- GS-84 SIN#: 246525; GSA-approved to accept Government Purchase Cards (GPC)
Insured to $1,000,000
- SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort NxG)-The Navy Department’s Multiple Award Contract
It is the policy and commitment of DCS and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
334290 Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
541330 Engineering Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561110 Office Administrative Services
561210 Facilities Support Services
561320 Temporary Help Services
561612 Security Guards and Patrol Services
561621 Security Systems Services
561990 All Other Support Services
611699 All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
611710 Educational Support Services
1095 Miscellaneous Weapons
5660 Fencing, Fences, Gates and Components
6350 Miscellaneous Alarm, Signal, And Security Detection Systems
6710 Cameras, Motion Picture
6910 Training Aids
6920 Armament Training Devices
6930 Operational Training Devices
6940 Communication Training Devices